CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Redding-I am home for this season....

Well Redding is awesome. 1 week away from starting school. My roommate made it. Her name is Avalon and she is great! On the job hunt now. Nothing yet. God is moving so fast. He is shaking and rearranging so much already in my life. It is amazing to me how fast it is happening. I am meeting lots of people but not remembering to many of the names. Oh well I am hoping that Jesus will help me with that. I am anticipating school so much. Looking forward to making lots of friends. And so looking forward to what God has in store for me. It is happening so fast but I wouldn't change it at all. I am loving it up here and again I have such a peace in knowing that his is where God has placed me right now in my life. Even when it gets difficult and hard I know that I know he has me hre for a purpose and a reason. And that just excites me so much. We had a fire tunnel on Sunday night and it was way great. Lou Engle was just here friday night and like ripped the roof of the place.  It was incredible to say the least.  I am going to try and keep every one updated as much as possible with the journey I am on. So keep checking back and I will try my best and post often. Please keep me in your prayers being I will need all of them. Thanks and love you all.

  Jenna Rose 

0 comments: