CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Season

I just wanted to update every one with where I am at right now. I got my apartment in Redding and will be moving up there Friday August 1st. School doesn't start till September 16th. I am so excited and will try and post as often as I can. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you everyone for being so supportive. Those who don't know I got accepted into Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry.

 Thank you Phil and Chanta for pushing me to try and be all that I can be in God. Thank you for making me go to college and for being such positive and encouraging leaders in my life. I love you guys so much and am so thankful for you both.
 This is such an exciting season that I am entering into. God is good. I can't wait to see what He has in store for me.  We serve and AWESOME God.

2 comments:

Learning to Love said...

I saw you at church this weekend, but didn't get a chance to ask you how things are going in Redding. I am excited to hear about what God is doing!!!

Phil & Chanta said...

I am so happy to see you step out and take the necessary steps to prep yourself for God's plan for your life. You are paving the way for many :)