CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well school started yesterday. Looks like I am going to be having a semi crazy schedule.  I had a great first day. It is nice to get all of the registration out of the way. Got a bunch of my materials and books and cards and everything else that we need to have. I am excited about me revival group. Our color is pink belive it or not... Thats were I guess we do most of our ministry and stuff. Thats what I understand so far. My revival group pastor is Jason Vallaton. I am super excited to meet everyone else in my group. Well I will update as I can. 

  Jenna

3 comments:

angie rose said...

How exciting!! I'm so excited for you!! keep me updated on how it's going!! I'm thinking about coming up for friday night...not sure, but maybe. I love you!!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

how is it going?

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

Glad to hear you doing so well, I can't wait to hear all that God is going to do in your life in the next few years. Love ya lots
jenn