CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Haven't been on in so long, so thought I would drop a quick update on what is new in my life....Well for staters the middle of April I moved back to Yuba City CA ...Crazy to me beings as I always told my self that I was thankful for being raised in this amazing place but didn't ever want to come back to live. Funny how God has other plans. So He began opening up doors for me to move back and although I haven't seen His whole plan yet I am trusting everything is going to work out for my good as He promises. God blessed me with an amazing condo that I love totally gave me the price I needed and totally worked all the details out. He is so good. So right now if everyone could join in prayer with me for a job I would ver much appriciate it. I have an interview tomorrow @ 11 a.m. if anyone thinks of me and would pray it would be awesome. I know that I walk in Gods favor and that He will lead and guide me where He wants me to place me. My roommate from Redding also ended up moving down here with me aswell so we are living to gether and excited to see ALL that God has for each of us here in Yuba City :)



I have learned so much in my two years at Redding and Redding you will always be in my heart. I have made lasting friendships and relationships that I will take with me throughout my life. I already miss you all but still thank God all the time for you and your blessings that you are to me. You all have truely impacted my life in a way that I will always be grateful. Thank you God for incredible friends!

Well life is amazing and full of unexpected turns and suprises along the way I am learning to go with the flow of the spirit, go where he leads and do as he leads me to do.

Jesus give me grace to continue to follow hard after your heart with every breath in me. Continue to show me and teach me what it is like to be a courageous lover of you! Be my everything!!!! Weed out everything that does not bring you glory and exalt your name. As I fall more in love with you from the deepest core of my being and learn to love and be loved by you my Daddy let others be drawn to that love in me. And let everything else in life drift away. AMEN!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://deceivedtoyourliking.blogspot.com/

have you seen this?